Saturday, December 13, 2008

Heisman

Tonight is the night that the Heisman winner is named. There are 3 nominees. They are, Sam Bradford Quarterback from Oklahoma, Tim Tebow Quarterback from Florida, and Colt McCoy Quarterback from Texas. Sam Bradford's stats are like this 53 total touchdowns (48 passing,5 rushing), he had 4,464 passing yards, 65 rushing yard, a 68.3 completion percentage ,and only 6 interceptions. Then theres Tim Tebow he won the heisman last year. His stats are like this, he has 40 total touchdowns(28 passing and 12 rushing), he had 2,515 yards, 564 rushing yards, a 64.9 completion percentage, and 2 interceptions. Finally theres Colt McCoy. His stats are like this, he had 42 total touchdowns(32passing and 10 rushing), he has 3,445 passing yards, 576 rushing yards, a 77.6 completion percentage ,and 7 interceptions. Personally I feel Sam Bradford should win the heisman because he has had the best season I feel. That is just my opinion you might feel differentlly but if i had a vote it would deffinatlly be for Sam Bradford.

3 comments:

lilypotter said...

Gotta admit- all I got from that was "Tonight is the night that blah, blah, blah..."

jenfromRI said...

Me too! I was wondering if this post was in English. Of course, I often wonder that about the posts on this blog . . .

lilypotter said...

Okay, this has absolutley nothing to do with this post (which I still don't understand. No offense, but you're not exactly writing for your audience here). I saw the pic of you guys at the football game that you put on MySpace and I wanted to comment on it but the stupid site wouldn't let me, so I'm going to comment here. Ready:

A! It's Nick!
(FYI- you have to say the letter "A" in that to make it work, not the sound "Ah"... get it? 'Case you're the letter A in the picture?) Come on, how could I not comment!